The holidays are coming up. It’s time to finally take some days off from work and give yourself a break. During this time, you could catch up with your family and friends, go on a luxurious vacation out of the country, binge watch your favorite TV series, or just stay at home, relax, and read your books; it’s completely up to you!
But whatever you are doing, if you find yourself wanting to go grab some cocktails made with Jack Daniel’s in the Philippines, then you’ll be glad to know that you can whip them up in your own kitchen. All you have to do is follow these recipes:
Irish Wolfhound will certainly bring out the wild side in your nights – no matter how quiet they are. To create this, you are going to need the following:
- Smoked salt
- 2 grapefruit slices
- 1 ¾ tbsp. freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- ½ cup ginger beer
- 1 ½ shots whiskey (Jameson Black Barrel)
- Pour the juice, ginger beer, and whiskey into a glass. Mix them all up.
- Get one slice of the grapefruit and dip it into the smoked salt. Drop it into your drink.
The other slice of grapefruit will be used for garnish. Apply it to the rim of your glass.
Want your nights to have a luxurious feel, even when you are just sitting in your own home? Then, you might want to mix your own Black Gold whiskey cocktail. Here’s how you can do it:
- 1 orange for garnish
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- ½ shot Kahlua
- 1 ½ shots whiskey (Jameson Caskmates)
- Pour all the liquid ingredients into a glass. Stir slowly to mix them.
Create your orange twist garnish by peeling your orange. Drop it in your drink; then, stir slowly.
This smooth yet exciting whiskey cocktail will surely made your nights more memorable. Just be sure to drink it moderately – it’s not named ‘paralyzer’ for nothing.
Mix your own whiskey paralyzer by following this recipe:
- 2 ounces milk
- ½ cup root beer
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 1 ounce whiskey (Crown Royal)
- Get a highball glass and fill it with ice.
- Pour in the root beer, Kahlua, and whiskey. Then, carefully pour in the milk. Be sure that it will not curdle.
Gently stir and serve immediately.
Make your nights warmer with this concoction. Here’s how you can create it in the comfort of your own home:
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 lemon slice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 ½ ounces wiskey
- 2 ounces boiling water
- 1 tsp. honey
- Get a mug, then pour in the boiling water, honey, and whiskey.
- Add in the cinnamon and cloves to spice things up. Then, add your slice of lemon into the drink. Leave it for at least 5 minutes to let the flavors mingle.
Before serving, sprinkle the nutmeg into the concoction.
These 4 drinks will surely make your evenings exciting no matter what you are doing. If you can’t find the whiskey brands on the recipes, you can always replace it with Jack Daniel’s, which is always available in the Philippines.