Youtube allows you to watch the videos. But many people want to download youtube videos for future use so they can watch that video without the internet connection. There are so many apps to download youtube videos, and we will discuss the best for you.
This article will tell you how to download the youtube videos free:-
DOWNLOAD VIDEOS USING 4K VIDEO DOWNLOADER:-
- On your web browser, click on the https://www.4kdownload.com/products/product-videodownloader, and the left side of the page click on the Get4k video downloader. Then 4k video downloader file is ready to download on your computer.
- After installing, you have to permit the downloaded file.
- On your computer web browser type the www.youtube.com
- Explore the video you want to download onto your computer. The video should start playing.
- At the top of the browser window, copy the video address in the bar. Then you have to select all the link in the address bar press “Ctrl+ A” for selecting and then press “Ctrl+C” for copying the link.
- Open the 4K video downloader. On the top left corner of the window, paste the link. Then you have to select the format in which you want to download the video.
- Then you have to select the quality of video in which you want to download. Select the quality of the video as you wish.
- At the bottom of the window, tap on the ” Download” button to download the video. You also have to select the downloading location. Now your video begins downloading. You can see your video in your downloading file folder.
DOWNLOAD VIDEOS USING VLC PLAYER:-
- On your web browser, open the www.youtube.com and open the video which you want to download.
- Then you have to copy the video URL from the address bar. Now you have to select the link and press “Ctrl+C” to copy the link.
- Open the VLC and select “Open Network Stream” in Windows. Paste that link into the Network stream field. You can paste the link by pressing the “Ctrl+V.”
- At the bottom of the window, you will notice the options. Tap on the “Play” option. Then the youtube video opens in the VLC.How