If you spend a lot of time on Instagram, chances are high that you want to save some fantastic clips at some point or the other. As Instagram doesn’t give an absolute way of saving videos, you have to select or choose several methods to save the videos.
See how to download and save Instagram videos:-
HOW TO DOWNLOAD INSTAGRAM VIDEOS ON IOS Mobile:-
- USING INSTASAVE METHOD:-
The best and simple way to download Instagram videos on the iPad and iPhone is InstaSave. Let us discuss:
- Open the link and to add the shortcut to your library to choose on Get Shortcut.
2. Now open Instagram and pick the video which you want to download. Now choose the three horizontal dots and select the “Share to…” option.
3. Now, in the share sheet, select shortcuts.
4. Now to run, select the Instasave shortcut. Now wait for a moment and asks to permit the shortcuts to access your photos. Click on “OK.”
5. After that, your video will save on your camera roll.
USING THIRD-PARTY APPS:- If your iPhone or iPad is not working iOS 12 or later, you can use third-party applications to download videos from Instagram on your iOS device. There are lots of applications to download Instagram videos. I am using here the “repost” app. Let us discuss here:
- On your iOS device, open the Instagram app and pick the video which you want to save.
2. Now choose the three horizontal dots and select the “copy link. “
3. Now on your iOS device, you have to open the “Repost: For Instagram” app. The link automatically opens and a video will open. Select on it.
4. At the top right, click on the share button and select the save video.
5. Now open the camera roll, your video is ready.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD INSTAGRAM VIDEOS ON MAC OR PC:–
USING DREDOWN WEBSITE:-
DreDown is the best website to download and save videos on your Computer. The steps are similar for both PC and Mac:-
- Open the Instagram on your PC or Mac and select the video which you want to save. Now choose the three horizontal dots and tap on the “copy link” option.
2. Now in any web browser, you have to open the DreDown website and select the Instagram icon.
3. Now paste the link and click on the DreDown.
4. Then the size of the video displayed and allow you to download the video in MP4 format. To initiate the downloading process, click on the download link.
Also read: How You Can Recover Deleted Files on Mac