Maharashtra Government has launched the official website for Mahabhulekh or satbara. The official website can be reached here – mahabhulekh.maharashtra.gov.in
How to use Mahabhulekh for 7/12 extracts?
To download land record in Maharashtra, you need to visit the official website of Mahabhulekh and select the name of the section you want to check the land record for.
Land record of following areas is available through the Mahabhulekh website – Amravati, Aurangabad, Konkan, Nagpur, Nashik, and Pune. So you can get 7/12 of all these places in Maharashtra through the website.
Steps to download Mahabhulekh 7/12 online –
- Go to Mahabhulekh official website first.
- Select your taluka from the list of taluka there –
- Amravati 7/12
- Aurangabad 7/12
- Konkan 7/12
- Nagpur 7/12
- Nashik 7/12
- Pune 7/12
- Then select the name of your city from the list –
- Akola, Amravati, Buldana
- Usmanabad, Aurangabad, Jalana, Beed, Latur, Hingoli
- Thane, Palghar, Mumbai, Upnagar, Ratnagiri
- Gondia, Chandrapur, Nagpur, Wardha
- Nashik, Ahmednagar, Jalgaon, Dhule
- Pune, Sangli, Satara, Solapur
- Select the source –
- Survey number
- Akshari Survey Number
- Then download the 7/12 extract paper.
- Print and use for land record proof.
What is the use of 7/12 extract?
7/1 extract works as proof of ownership of the land. Therefore it is also called Land possession certificate. To prove that a part of land belongs to you, you can download the 7/12 extract from the Mahabhulekh website and submit it.
Farmers also use the land record as the proof while getting loans and benefit of government schemes in Maharashtra.
The 7/12 extract is also called ROR or Record or Rights.