Earlier in 2019, WhatsApp added security feature in iOS OS, which includes Touch Id, Face Id lock. This feature finally added to the Android versions also. You can also do this security feature in Android through third-party apps, but it’s better to do with the WhatsApp itself. But now you can enable the fingerprint lock feature on WhatsApp for Android.
Let us discuss how you can enable fingerprint lock feature on WhatsApp for Android:-
1. If you have not already installed the latest version of WhatsApp, then install the latest version. Make sure that your Android WhatsApp 2.19.308 is the updated version.
2. On your Android smartphone, open the WhatsApp and then move to options to open the Settings page.
3. Click on the account option to open the Settings page and select the Privacy option.
4. Then, in the Privacy window, at the bottom, you will see the “Fingerprint Lock” option. To reveal the options, click on it.
5. Finally, enable the Fingerprint lock option, You will see the three modes in this option which are immediate, 1 minute, and 30 minutes. Select any of the three options which you want.
Now, when you open the WhatsApp, you will see the fingerprint lock screen to open the WhatsApp.
6. In any case, if you have not registered a fingerprint lock on your Android smartphone, then while enabling the WhatsApp fingerprint lock, you will get a prompt message to set a fingerprint lock. Then, you have to register the fingerprint on your smartphone in the Settings option.
This is all about to enable the fingerprint lock on WhatsApp for Android. This is the best feature to use; if you have not set your phone password, then you can set the WhatsApp fingerprint lock. So that others can’t see your private conversation. In my opinion, this is the safest security feature. What do you think about this pretty feature? Tell us in the comments section of your opinions.