Instagram is a social media networking website in which millions of peoples are used nowadays, but still, it doesn’t permit you to send Instagram DM(Direct message) online. The users of Instagram are still required to send, receive, and manage their inbox from their mobile phone or tablet.
In this article, we will guide how to send Instagram DM online:
HOW TO SEND INSTAGRAM DM ONLINE ON WINDOWS PC:–
- On your computer launch the Microsoft Store and search Instagram and install it on your computer.
- After installing you have to open Instagram and log into your account.
- At the top, you will recognize the DM icon. Click on that icon.
- Now you will see the conversation list. Choose the existing conversation, or you can start a new one.
SEND INSTAGRAM DM ONLINE USING CHROME BROWSER:
- On your Chrome browser, you have to open the Instagram official website and sign in to your account using Facebook or using other credentials.
2. After signing in to your account, then to open the developer console press CMD+Shift+C key (Mac) / Ctrl+Shift+I (Windows). On the top left corner, tap on the “mobile-tablet” button on the right pane.
- After that, refresh the page, and your Instagram now loaded in a mobile view. Then close the console.
- Now, you can send or receive direct messages online.
HOW TO SEND INSTAGRAM DIRECT MESSAGE ON MAC:
Instagram doesn’t give an app for macOS. But there are some handy Instagram customers for Mac that can let you utilize Direct Messaging. I would recommend you try out IG: dm as it’s more reliable and works without an issue.
When you have signed in to your account, you can see all of your conversation threads listed in the sidebar. Choose the one you wish to chat with and go ahead with the conversation.