I am using Spotify, but with the advent of YouTube Music, I neglect the Spotify. Now I will listen to my music and podcasts on YouTube. Now, some songs are just connected in your head, and you want to loop your way out of it. In the Spotify app, you can loop that song, but on Youtube, you won’t.
You can loop the videos in the desktop version of youtube, but it doesn’t indicate you cannot loop YouTube videos on Android and iOS. There are some methods to loop a video right inside the YouTube app, for both Android and iOS. Let us discuss:-
HOW YOU CAN LOOP A YOUTUBE VIDEO WITH WEB BROWSER:-
- Open any web browser and then type the URL “m.youtube.com.” The reason to do that is to avoid the browser from automatically opening the YouTube app.
- When your mobile version is open, then proceed to the browser menu and tap on the “Desktop Site” checkbox.
- Now, search and play a video of your preference. Then, you have to Zoom in and long press on the video, this will produce the right-click menu. From the given options, click on the “Loop” option. When you are done, then you will view the loop option, just like you view in the desktop version.
HOW TO LOOP A VIDEO INSIDE THE YOUTUBE APPLICATION:-
- Firstly, open the Youtube app on your iOS or Android mobile and play any video.
- Now, below the video, click on the “Add to” option. Then create a new playlist, and after that, provide the playlist the name of your preference. Now, from the main screen, you have to tap on the “Library” option seeming at the bottom of the screen and drive the newly created playlist. When you are done, to start playing the video, click on the play button.
- When the video is playing, right next to the Playlist name, click on the “Down” arrow.
- Now, inside the playlist to repeat that single song, click on the “loop” icon.
These are the methods through which you can easily loop the Youtube video on Android and iOS.
Also read: All-in-One Messenger Apps for Linux