IP Address means Internet Protocol. A unique IP Address is assigned to every device in the form of numbers.
Two types of IP Addresses are there: one is Internal, and the other is External IP address.
Internal IP Address or Private IP Address is the addresses in which the address of the machine is specified by the router from which your phone is connected.
External or Public IP Address in which the address of the device assigned by the Internet Service provider or ISP.
HOW YOU CAN CHECK IP ADDRESS ON ANDROID:-
On Android devices, it’s straightforward to find the IP Address.
- Move to the settings of your phone and scroll down your phone and click on the “about phone” option.
2. A new window will open. There is network information. Scroll down that window at the bottom; there is an “IP Address” section. You can find the IP Address here.
HOW YOU CAN CHECK IP ADDRESS ON IOS:-
- Click on the settings of your phone and select the Wifi option.
2. A new window will open, and you will see all wifi devices’ names and other nearby devices also. Click on the “i” icon option where your wifi is connected.
3. Select the IP Address option from the list. That is the IP Address of your device.
HOW YOU CAN CHECK YOUR IP ADDRESS IN WINDOWS:-
- Click on the start button and find the Control panel option and click on that option.
- The list of options will come. See the Network and Internet option. In this option, select the ” View network and status information.”
3. A new window will open, and you will see all the active networks. Select the name of the internet connection, which is active.
4. A pop-up window will open, select the “details” option to open the Network details.
5. Then check the IPv4 address option. In this, you will get your IP address.